i2d food app is a unique dynamic interface which connects household kitchens in university towns with students living in the vicinity. By using the app, students can gain access to healthy home cooked food at an affordable price in the ambiance and warmth of a real home right in their neighborhood. For the host, this interface helps in translating their passion for cooking into an income generating activity.
Booking a meal, in advance or instantly, is simple!
- Download the app and register yourself.
- Launch the app and choose your location.
- Select the type of meal you want (breakfast, lunch etc.)
- Choose from available i2d Kitchens.
- Request to reserve your meal and pay.
- Head over to the i2d Kitchen and enjoy your meal.
- Rate your experience with the i2d Kitchen.